Cutest Pet Photo Contest
The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter County Inc. is holding a 2019 “Your Cutest Pet Photo” photo contest to raise funds for the homeless animals in our care. The Humane Society founded in 1982, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the humane treatment of animals.
The contest is open to Sumter, Lake, Citrus and Marion County Residents. HS/SPCA Employees and Volunteers are also eligible to enter.
We encourage you to submit your favorite photos to our contest and ask your family and friends to vote and support the animals and programs at The Humane Society of Sumter Co.! Who knows? Maybe your favorite furry, fur-less, or feathered friend will be on the cover of the The Humane Society’s 2020 Pet Photo Calendar and become a star!
Visit this Website: my.360photocontest.com/yourcutestpetphoto
No Login/password needed.
Entry Dates – $10/entry
open now thru
4/30/19 11:59M EST
This contest is open for all types of pets, not just cats and dogs.
Voting Dates – $1/entry ($5 minimum per transaction)
open now thru thru
4/30/10 11:59 AM EST
Help us reach our goal…
Enter your Photo
1. Digital photos will be accepted online beginning at 12:01 AM Feb. 1,2019 until 11:59 PM April 30, 2019.
2. Entry fee is $10.00. Votes are $1 each, with a minimum of 5 votes per transaction. Votes will be accepted from 12:00 PM Feb. 8, 2019 until, 11:59 April 30, 2019. Votes may be applied to one entry, or spread over several entries.
3. Complete the entry form and submit your photo in a JPEG, JPG, PNG, OR GIF format. (JPEG/JPG is the preferred form). All photos must be in focus and of good quality (brightness and contrast). Photo size should be at least 270 pixels by 180 pixels in order to minimize photo distortion online. All submitted photos are subject review by the Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter Co. Inc. for inappropriate/offensive content (those entries will not be permitted and a refund will not be provided).
4. Photos my contain one or multiple animals- photos containing humans will not be accepted.
5. Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments).
6. Photographs may not be embellished with test or art and must not be copyrighted or watermarked.
7. Photographs must contain pets (owned animals).
8. Photographs must include the name of the person who took the photo, as well as those featured in the photograph. Photographs taken by a minor must be submitted by a legal guardian.
9. You can enter as many photographs as you like.
10. All submitted photos and information become the property of the Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter Co. Inc. to be used at our discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any compensation.
11. All donations are non refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. All online payments are made through a secure site- both credit and debit card transactions will be accepted.
12. Entrants/winners must be legal residents of the US at the time of the competition entry. Entrants/winners under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
13. The Humane Society/SPCA of Sumter Co. Inc. is not responsible for any technical problems or for late, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
14. Judged Winners will be notified no later than 20 days after the contest has closed.
Vote for your Favorite Photo
The winning pet photo
Log into the website (listed above), view the entries and vote for your favorites.
Cost is $1/vote. $5 min/transaction. Payment will be via credit card on the voting website.
First prize will be your pet’s picture on the cover of our upcoming 2020 calendar.
Prizes 2-13 will be your pet’s picture as a monthly picture in our upcoming 2020 calendar (at the Humane Society/SPCA discretion).
Reserve your 2020 Calendar
Pre-order Calendars for $10.00. After 5/1/2019 calendars will be $15.00.